Repair old wounds
Anxiety & Depression
Heal from trauma
Break bad habits
Address coping styles
Change old patterns
Heal from hurts
Are you wanting to make some changes with the support of a counsellor and need reduced rates? We are excited to offer lower rates through our Counselling Interns who are earning their Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy. Contact us to book an appointment or to find out more.
COVID 19 Update
We are currently booking in-person and online sessions.
Our team is taking extra measures to keep everyone safe as we open our doors to in-person sessions. We are continuing to provide online video sessions using our secure platform which and meets all Canadian privacy requirements .
If you are logging on for your TELEHEALTH SESSION please follow these simple steps:
- Please ensure you are using Chrome internet browser
- Go to your email account and open the ‘Appointment Reminder’ email for your session.
- Select thebig blue button that reads “Begin Your Online Appointment”
- Login to your account (you already have an account, no need to create another)
- Review the online consent form and select the big blue button that reads “I Consent, Begin Online Appointment”
- You are there! Ensure your sound (microphone image) and video (camera image) are on and your counsellor will join at your scheduled appointment time.
See you soon!