Counselling Services – Registered Clinical Counsellors
Individual 50 minute sessions: $135.00 – $145.00
Family and Couple 50 minute session: $150.00 – $160.00
Extended sessions are also available
50 min. supervision session $145.00
Group supervision packages also available.
Request details in our contact form.
Master’s Level Counselling Intern – Reduced Rates
Our counselling interns are completing a Masters of Arts Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and are directly supervised by our onsite Clinical Supervisors.
Sliding Scale: 50 min. session $35.00 – $50.00 (based on client need)
Professional development, in-service support, workshops, and team building packages available. See ‘workshops’ for more details.
Contact us to discuss details.
Third Party Coverage:
Many of our services are covered by extended medical benefits or other support service providers including:
- Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP)
- Ministry of Children and Family Development supports (Foster Parent Supports , Adoption, Autism Funding)
- Surrey Fire Fighters’ Member Family Assistance Program (SFF-MFAP)
- Metis Nation British Columbia
- First Nations Health Authority (approved certified therapist)
- Variety of local church members (check with your church for further details)
Please check with your extended health benefits provider to see if you have coverage